another spokeswoman in second day of making living day – Simon Bolt, he works at Accelerator as a student enterprise manager and previously worked as a lawyer in Australia. He has a lot of energy and advices to give away.
First of all he informed about ways one can start they own business:
- sole trader
- limited company
- performing work for others
Accelerator works with graduates up to 5 years helping to start a freelance business, participate in boot camps, launchpad and big idea challenge.
- practice talking about what you do
- research who you want to work with
- establish credibility
- organise your money
- use contracts
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it!
- visit exhibitions, industry events see who is on top
- keep records of spendings
- be aware of copyright